Saturday, December 13, 2008

A day in Filthadelphia...

As I write this I have to fight off the urge to puke in my mouth as the Penguins are down to 5-1 after the 2nd period. I'm not going to do any period by period recap of this garbage so I'll just state some observations and thoughts.....

-Philly is the worst sports city in the history of the world. Their fans are just pure assholes. How there can be so many asses in one place amazes me. Every time Crosby or Malkin touch the puck they boo. Wow, real classy. You have the privledge of watching the two best in the league.....jealousy must suck for you. They also have Crosby sucks chants. OK, that makes a lot of sense.....yea, OK he sucks you're right.....morons.

-Sabourin blows. After playing some solid hockey for a while, Sabu's true colors have come out. He constantly is out of position and is caught out of the net too far all the time. The first goal was a horrible wrap around that Letang had to try to play goalie again on but couldn't do it. On another, he just stares at Mike Richards as he puts a weak wrister by from out between the two circles and no one in front of him.

-Some players on this team amaze me. Taffe, Eaton, Scuderi, Boucher......all on my shit list. Laffey Taffey had a pass gift wrapped to him on the door step and didn't even get a piece....he just missed it......hahaha....wow. He must of been blinded by more of his hair falling out....seriously he is better than Janne???? come on.....

-Connor James was called up....now we have Connor, Laffey, and William Wallace.......but no Janne. Mikey T, I hate you, you sir are trash.....speaking of trash..........

-Scott Hartnell, who is the biggest piece of garbage to ever walk into the classy city of Filthadelphia, scored a goal making me run for the toilet to unleash a projectile yomit. Eaton was standing there day dreaming of better days relaxing with 44 broken bones and forgot he was supposed to be playing defense....letting that dirty diaper score a goal


-The Pens this year are pussies and it needs to be addressed. Watching them play in Philly today is sad to watch as we look as if we are scared every time we go to the boards. Think about it. We have no tough guys outside of Godard and Free Candy. The only other one that hits is Cookie, but he is about 5'3" and gets his ass beat if he throws down. I don't know if we need to make a trade or bring up Biznasty again but we need someone who isn't afraid to mix it up and can play hockey like a normal person unlike GodAwful. Last year we had Gary Roberts, Jarko, Malone, and BGL. Godard and Cookie are not even close to matching that crew in toughness, not that Godard hasn't done well throwing down....which he has.

My rant is done.....I hate Scuderi


Oh god......the world has just shaken and godard just scored a goal.....

6-3 Cryers is the Final......bad game on many levels....The shining star of the day was Godard. Getting his first goal and the embarrassing Hartnell makes him ok in my book. Hartnell didn't even want to fight (for obvious reasons....he is a puss) but Godard didn't give him a choice. I think Godard hates Hartnell just as much as I do, even after he had him down he continued to punch until the 2 refs had to pull him off......nice one

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Skoz, no wonder your one of PATP's biggest fans. nice rant, you make me proud.. Don't forget Janne live tomorrow at 5...(while watching the steeler game)

Skoz said...

Kevin I love to Rant more than anything... especially in the form of blogging. But I gotta give credit where credit is due. Merx, one of the kings of ranters is responsible for this...

Hope you enjoyed.